View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 01:53 PM   #11
Janet Rosen
  AikiWeb Forums Contributing Member
Janet Rosen's Avatar
Location: Left Coast
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 4,342
Re: Anybody know what this technique is called?

Funny coincidence, I haven't trained in a dojo where this was used in quite some years and just last week showed it to someone :-)

Niall Matthews wrote: View Post

I found the technique by chance in a Japanese book called aikibudo sei zui 合気武道精髄 by Toshiaki Hirako 平子俊明. In this style it's called ni no irimi - gyaku kansetsu gan men kime 弐之入身 - 逆関節顔面極め

Janet Rosen
"peace will enter when hate is gone"--percy mayfield
  Reply With Quote