View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 06:22 AM   #55
DH
United_States
Re: Basics, basics, basics

Quote:
Graham Christian wrote: View Post
Why do I do it? To clear certain points for better understanding. As someone else said if you are told or asked or invited to buy something it's a good idea for the seller to give you a good picture of what they are selling. When they do not they create suspicion and distrust. If they cannot see this then they are not taking responsibility for their own actions are they?
Thus I say that Dan may believe doing things in such a manner is right but I believe it can only result in the ongoing scene.
If car manufacturers used his way of doing things then we would never see any details about the cars we want to buy would we? We would only therefore be able to go on hearsay and reports.

Now if I was to pay first and then go and try out a car and low and behold find it to be just what I'm looking for then that only makes it even more bizarre.

Regards.G.
Graham
Like Tony, you are either alluding to or outright saying that I am a con man and that people are being conned. You have no grounds for stating these things and have made no intelligent argument.
Who are you two, to make any statement at all? If you don't want to attend, then don't. You have no grounds to call the judgment of those who do into doubt, nor my own efforts that are being received so well.

This forum and its some of it's members apparently approve of such baseless accusations, I do not.

* What I teach at seminars is described in the brochure.
* I have never read an Aikido seminar brochure that was as detailed as mine.
* The many write ups have explained it further, after the fact.
* Of 782 attendees I have had three people who were not satisfied.
* Most people have stated it was too much information, not less.
* I have an extremely high return rate

It has not escaped my attention, that you do not address the people who attend these seminars...directly (many of whom are senior teachers in the art).
The reason you and Tony don't address them, is that there is no credible way for either of you to intelligently dismiss their expertise, judgment and involvement, so instead you wisely ignore any direct attacks on such a wide range of people.
You are in fact calling all of them....fools.
This will be it for you and me. I'll not speak with you again.

Dan

Last edited by DH : 06-14-2011 at 06:26 AM.