View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #31
Tony Wagstaffe
United Kingdom
Re: Basics, basics, basics

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Not interested Tony.
Neither are you really. I see no actual interest from you when I was in your town and offered to host you for free...you don't even remember it, because you never once took it seriously. No big deal to me, I don't mind the fun, but don't think for a minute I am taking you seriously either.
If however, you decide to get serious, shoot me line. I assure you- you are NOT doing what I do, and frankly you would not last a minute with what I could to you ....at will. Yes, I just said that.
I bear you no ill will. You are me on any other day. I didn't believe in this stuff either when I first encountered it...I find it sort of a divine comedy that I am now an advocate. God has a great sense of humor.

Maybe we'll meet someday. I like to think it will be with a smile and open arms. And after...beers and dinner.
In the mean time, good on you for calling people on their crap.
Dan
Have you ever thought that I might believe in it in another way? My students would often tell me that they could not feel my grip or where my "power" was coming from when they were thrown, they said it was soft yet powerful at the same time, yet at the same time non-resistant, so I am only going by what they say, no more.... as you say I might have it without realising or thinking about it as I don't, that is where we probably differ. I can resist them at will any time or stop their attempt at waza instantly, so we are not that far apart, but as you say see it from another perspective, so I'm happy to leave it at that..... Are you paying for the beers and dinner ?