View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #31
Marc Abrams
Dojo: Aikido Arts of Shin Budo Kai/ Bedford Hills, New York
United_States
Re: Is Aikiweb an open Aikido Forum ? Or is it a

Quote:
Attilio Anthony John Wagstaffe wrote: View Post
Happy slap on the back chappies? I can see through you like glass Marc...... I'm not the one disguising their disgust so thinly veiled.....
Have I actually insulted you yet? Methinks not , but you are very, very sensitive, now that is obvious..... I really wonder why?
Tony:

I am so glad that you can see through me like glass! Maybe you can enlighten me as to why I am so very, very sensitive? There actually is no disgust with you from my side. I frankly think that we would enjoy training together and tossing back some suds afterwards. That is why I invited you to the Ushiro Sensei seminar. That is why I strongly suggested you go to the Harden seminar (you would get along with him as well).

To me, it is simply tiresome to hear the same litany of complaints, hidden behind the veil of a common-man who speaks a simple truth. To me, I would appreciate a dose of integrity and candor on your part by meeting at least one of the two people I mentioned, and then hear back from you as to whether or not your position on things was perhaps inaccurate. To me, your blame game is simply an immaturity of character. From my perspective, you have simply not gained the wisdom that can accompany age.

Marc Abrams