View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #37
DH
United_States
Re: Interesting Video: San Shou Tuishou with Chen Ziqiang

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
Dan, the topic I pointed to was you tearing down, yet again for the umpteenth time, some martial artist as someone who doesn't understand the "Real Stuff" (tm) as well as you do.
As well as me? Site? Again what about Chen Bing? Still no answer?
Quote:
Let's don't try to pretend that this was a serious appraisal on your part of a basement grabass push-hands fest and that I'm supposed to also pretend that it meant anything. It didn't. The point was your gratuitous tear-down of yet one more martial-artist, for whatever reason you constantly do it.
It was a serious apprasial and questioning that you obviously cannot answer-hence your picking that entertainment show with the way out of balance match up as a defence.
That you cannot see that either...well....
As for discussions-you really have a very selective memory, pick some, while ignoring many others that have been discussed favorably here. It's hard to argue with a moving target with no substantial claim or interest in the thread.
I take it you really can't respond intelligently to the thread -hence the personal attacks on Stan. Noted that you ignored all the others you attacked a few days back on another thread. Anyone that gets in your sites and you have at em on a personal level.
What a way to live.
Dan

Last edited by DH : 05-13-2010 at 09:21 PM.