View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #61
Linda Eskin

Dojo: Aikido of San Diego, San Diego, California
United_States
Re: Martial Ineffectiveness

Yeah, what Francis Takahashi and the others said!

Quote:
George S. Ledyard wrote: View Post
...I've thought about a book... but I have to say, talking to Ellis and Bill Gleason about how much work it actually is, hasn't made me want to jump right up and give it a try. Especially the fairly small return for such massive effort. ...
Any chance one or more of your students is a writer, editor, or publisher who could compile your posts, transcribe interviews and videos, help you with an outline and editing, and take of the administrative details? A lot of very good books by very busy people are written with a tiny mention of a co-author on the cover.

Quote:
George S. Ledyard wrote: View Post
... Between these forums and my videos, I think I can do the most good without giving myself an ulcer... Now, if we are talking about Peter G putting his material into book form, I am all over that!!!!
Your videos are a tremendous resource (well, and your forum posts, too), and I'm very grateful to have several of them. The rest are on my shopping list.

Linda Eskin - Facebook | My Aikido blog: Grab My Wrist

"Heaven is right where you are standing, and that is the place to train." - Morihei Ueshiba