View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:23 AM   #27
MM
United_States
Re: Some similarities in Internal Body Skills between Chinese and Japanese arts

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
I just looked at it, Mark. I must be missing it... what do you see that is "going somewhere"? I see Doc Stier is using one of my drawings without attribution, but I think some of the comments about how things work are missing the mark. Why don't you give us *your* opinion of what's valuable, how it works, and so on? Seriously.

Mike
Hi Mike,

My opinion of what's valuable? I've barely begun training these internal skills, so In the RSF thread, people are posting about what they think is going on or how it works. That's valuable to me. Not posting back and forth bickering. That's not valuable, IMO.

If you think some of the comments about how things work are missing the mark, then posting here about why is valuable. Not posting back and forth bickering. That's not valuable, IMO.

If you find something in that video at RSF that you know is similar to what you've seen in some Japanese Martial art, that's valuable. Not posting back and forth bickering. (Is that phrase getting overly tired of reading? Think of the rest of the Aikiweb readers going through all the bickering posts.) That's not valuable, IMO.

I'm not picking on just one person, I'm saying quit the bickering to both of you. If either of you can't interact online without resorting to bickering, then please quit interacting.

I would have never known of the similarities in internal skills between the Chinese Martial Arts and the Japanese ones except for a few people. And two of them keep bickering online and it's getting old. I'm asking for both of you to keep it in check. Please.