View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 09:01 AM   #12
Marc Abrams
Dojo: Aikido Arts of Shin Budo Kai/ Bedford Hills, New York
United_States
Re: Sekai Sokeshi, Hanshi

Quote:
Dennis Hooker wrote: View Post
"7) For the time being, I would greatly appreciate it if you get together with another well-known Aikidoka near you. His name is Dennis Hooker Sensei. I am sure that he could provide us with an honest opinion of what your skill level and knowledge of the art is like."

Well Marc that is OK but to play with the Grand Puba himself you have go through his top ten first. I don't think I would even want to do that to get to myself.

Grand Puba
Grand Puba:

I was thinking of something like a mix between an expo and a UFC cage match. Since I am sure that the master of masters of teachers who have ever taught to teacher that might have taught to somebody who might have been somebody who should have known that they were somebody..... would have a lot to teach you. Being that he could not escape the opportunity to teach you (OCTAGON), there would be so much learning taking place. We could make this a pay-per-view event and donate the proceeds to the retirement home for wannabe sokes. I hear that they are in need of real support.

Marc Abrams