View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 12:42 AM   #37
Kevin Leavitt

Dojo: Team Combat USA
United_States
Re: True Internal Strength

Quote:
Philip Burgess wrote: View Post
And I am simply asking you let's put it to rest. Its not a game I want to play, the endless circling the wagons, and never resolving anything. Remember what I said. It isn't about that and your stuff.
Why can't you respect that, why are you against giving it a rest? Besides it has nothing to do with you, I didn't mention you, I was responding to Mike- my bad. Life is too short for looping . There are other people out there, like myself, who could benefit from an Aikido class or hearing you talk as a military person on true internal strength. Like making it through a tough situation. Why expend all your time on this game you want to play? I think you have a lot of valuable knowledge to share in terms of building confidence, and character, over coming difficulties reaching deep down in side and getting internal strength, and how the relates to Aikido, since you are an Aikidoka. Be the the bridge, not the troll - you know that old story "Bill Goat Gruff", faciliate the positive. Don't prove me wrong.
I'll probably get an admonishment from Jun on this Buck, but iMO you Passive Aggressive and I should have realized it a while ago.

I have no issues with your experiences and what aikido means to you and what you draw from it.

I do have issues with the empirical statements that you make on various topics with no proven factual basis. All I was asking was for you to explain in a little greater detail on what experience, basis, literature etc you are basing your conclusions in an attempt to better understand your positions which I do not necessarily agree with

I thought I was doing it in a constructive manner.

It is as simple as that, nothing more nothing less.

You are correct, I will give it a rest.