View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #7
ninjaqutie

Dojo: Searching for a new home
United_States
Re: Aiki - Sport KFT [Do not place orders]

I agree with you about the customer service. If I order something, I expect to get what I paid for. If I were to order a fully loaded blue car from a dealership, that is what I would expect to receive. If I showed up and a standard yellow car was there instead, I would be upset. I didn't ask or pay for that car. Simple as that.

Some people prefer different brands and quality of material. I think it is up to the consumer to decide what they want and it is up to the business to provide and meet those needs.

I myself am having a problem with a company at this moment. My husband and I ordered two bokkens with sayas for our iaido class. His arrived fine, but mine had a broken tsuba. Thought about keeping it anyway (glue will fix it) but the wrapping started coming loose. At that point, I decided to return it. I had a one sided battle with the company via e-mail. They just would not return my e-mails. If you called their customer service, you would just sit on hold forever. I finally told them that I would not be reccomending them to anyone else in my dojo and all the sudden I started getting e-mails. I had to pay to return the dang bokken and gosh knows when I will get another one back. All I know is that I will not be dealing with them in the future.

All they had to do was actually package the bokkens right. They had them in a plastic bag in a flimsy cardboard box. Apparently they have never heard of packing material (bubble wrap, peanuts, etc).

GRRR.

~Look into the eyes of your opponent & steal his spirit.
~To be a good martial artist is to be good thief; if you want my knowledge, you must take it from me.