06-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Dojo: Jita Kyoei Dojo/Dallas, Texas
Join Date: May 2009
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Joined Aikido
I joined Aikido because...
- ...I'm trying get my pilots licence and I needed to log all the "Air-Time" that I could.
- ...I look damn good in a Japanese tuxedo. It hides my fat ass.
- ...chicks dig my Yonkyu bruises.
- ...I was court-ordered to get Anger Management.
- .. I can stay sober and still fall down.
- ...I thought it was Japanese Square Dancing
- ...I thought they were holding auditions for a Steven Seagal movie.
- ...The long sleeves hide my tattoos.
- ...I thought it might look good on my resume.
- ...the guy that mugged me, and my buddy, said they had a 2 for 1 membership special at his dojo. We joined as soon as we got out of the hospital.
"A warrior is not about perfection or victory or invulnerability. He's about absolute vulnerability."