Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Joined Aikido
- To pick up where I left off as a kid
- To finally commit to a hobby
- To dance around in a skirt...
- ...and to defend myself whilst doing so
- To be like all those videos on YouTube
- To one day hopefully understand all of the concepts I've read in Aikido books
- To honour my sensei (as a kid) who unfortunately passed away
- To have a legitimate reason for owning lots of sticks/swords/etc.
- To go somewhere to unwind after work
- To amaze people with my elastic ukemi