View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 07:19 AM   #61
Thomas Donelson
United_States
Re: Dance, Wrist Locks & Sub-Teens

Quote:
Kevin Leavitt wrote: View Post
Thomas wrote:

I specifically offered my time (physically) to meet with you in the WASH DC area since I am assuming when you have "Location: DC" that means WASH DC area.

I did so in a very sincere manner to maybe help you in your quest to understand wrist locks and the implications/impacts of them.

I think what it appears you are looking for is validation that you are right and someone that will provide that validation.

I am not convinced at this time that you are sincerely looking to do what is right for these kids, but simply have a dogmatic theory that you want to gain some knowledge from aikido/jiujistu folks in order to further your agenda.

If this is what you are doing, I think it is dangerous, selfish, and in no way is in the spirit of aikido, peace, harmony or has anything to do with conflict resolution.

I pray that your Conflict resolution experiment does not get someone hurt or killed in the process. I specifically do not think you have the slightest clue about what you are doing, and you have demonstrated to me that you are not qualified to do what you are doing in your writings, IMO.

I specifically retract my offer to assist you are anyone that would work with your agenda or organization.
Thank you for having extended your offer of assistance. I suspect that my philosophical path may be at variance to your experience and practice.

Thank you for your suggestions of criterea in evaluating Roy Dean's DVD's. I am still in the process of understanding his lessons. Many techniqes shown on the DVD seem to be more advanced, than appropriate for beginners in Aikdo, regardless of age.

Last edited by Thomas Donelson : 04-27-2009 at 07:34 AM.