Re: 100 Things To Tell A New Aikido Student
44- tap when it hurts. Seriously otherwise the tori will do it harder! Or if you don't feel it tap before your hand/wrist/elbow etc looks like its going to snap.
45. Do not go on the mat with shoes on.
46. the technique is not going to work unless you move.
47. Co-operate with your partner. Especially if your working with a black belt otherwise they will find a way to make the technique work. And it won't be present.
48. Kicks belong in karate.
49. No talking when Sensei is.
50. Bow. Bow and Bow some more. Theres a lot of bowing, suck it up and learn how and when to do it.