Re: 100 Things To Tell A New Aikido Student
2. Its gonna hurt sometimes. Suck it up (or other enlightened advice.)
3. Watch what everyone else is doing; copy that.
4. Less talk, more practice.
5. No, your doing it wrong.
6. Yes, your doing fine.
7. It's not called "EasyDo", it's called Aikido. If it were easy, everyone would be a master.
8. Stop thinking your better than everyone else.
9. Stop thinking your worse than everyone else.
9.5 Stop thinking.
10. It's not about whooping others.
11. It's about improving yourself AND others.
Last edited by Nick P. : 11-10-2008 at 08:42 AM.
Reason: edit: 9.5 Stop thinking.