View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 04:38 PM   #4
akiy

Ross Robertson sensei of the Still Point Aikido Center has given me permission to post the following that he wrote to members of his dojo:

Quote:
It has fallen upon me to inform you of the news of Bill Sosa Sensei's passing. He died of pancreatic cancer on Sunday June 9th, after only three months of illness.

Sosa Sensei was my first aikido instructor and remained an essential part of my aikido long after I moved from Dallas. Before following his own path in establishing the International Aikido Association, Sosa Sensei was a major cornerstone of Seidokan Aikido, and his contributions to our legacy can not be overstated. His love and devotion to Kobayashi Sensei was an inspiration to me to always seek the best aikido from the source, and to continue to further the flow however it may lead.

I hope you will all join with me in mourning his passing, and celebrate his being.

Memorial and funereal services will be held tonight and tomorrow morning, June 11th and 12th. For details contact Randy Boniface at 214-638-7469.
-- Jun

Please help support AikiWeb -- become an AikiWeb Contributing Member!