View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 11:58 AM   #125
DH
United_States
Re: Aikido™ and Aiki…do. Where are we at?

Quote:
Dan seems to persuade people he meets, whether he does so with real points of substantive difference from the aiki in aikido training that we know, a gifted insight into that training that many have simply missed, or merely with charisma, charm and a talent with magician's arts, none of it is proved by that.
Erik
Over the years your arguments have been all over the map. From Mike, Ark and I being wrong to you knwoing what we do and that you could explain it to later admitting you could not do many of the tests we described but you know what it is in physical terms.
Now you are stating once again that I am doing "aiki from outside aikido training that you all know.
er...whhaat?

Then, you go on to to take those to task who have all stated their own training experiences and are doubting their own ability to judge!!
That's astounding.
Asking everyone to doubt the witness of yudansha, up to 6th dan and many teachers in aikido and telling us to write their experiences off as charisma, charm and magicians arts.

Be that as it may, this is some of the input I was asking for. Being that it is so transparent- I thank you for putting it in writing.

Last edited by DH : 06-25-2008 at 12:09 PM.