View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 09:07 PM   #66
Buck
United_States
Re: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned: Threads About Women In Aikido

Quote:
Anne Marie Giri wrote: View Post
Like I said before the best way to keep women in the dojo is to treat us with respect and not patronize us.
Anne Marie, ummm...thats not what the focus of the thread is. I think respect and not patronizing isn't something only desired by you, but to all people who are short, fat, wimpy etc. I think the US at its worst is a great place for women as compare to other places in the world.

Women are not the only ones, men get the same treatment by both other men and women. The men who complain about it are look down upon by both men and women. The are pushed down to the bottom of the pecking order.

Women who enter the pecking of men become disgruntle because they are not offered a position to the top because they where women. Men who enter the circle of women are pushed away and not allowed to enter. These men as society says should have known better and they are not real men for doing it. Yet, women who enter a men's club house are seen as heroines no matter how ruffled they are or successful in their attempts to enter the men's club of life.

I am done whining now. If you where wondering, I like the bi-sex dojos.

Last edited by Buck : 06-16-2008 at 09:15 PM.