View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #48
Aikibu
Dojo: West Wind Dojo Santa Monica California
United_States
Re: why focus on internal power

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
Yet Cady didn't make a slam like that to anyone, William. Reminds of the woman who got upset because I didn't see/do what she wanted me to in the Shomenuchi/Kokyunage. Is name-calling not the politics of hate?

So far, I haven't seen a single definition or explanation to back up what anyone means by "internal power".... other than the implication that it means what we want it to mean, it means "the way we do it at our place", and we can assert it's what Ueshiba (or insert your authority-name of choice) wanted us to do.

Regards,

Mike Sigman
Two things.

Read the quote you spliced out in context to my entire post. I was referring to the tired Gandhi/Nazi Anology Meme not personally attacking him...I noticed you followed up your question by painting me with your own brush aka name calling...

There are plenty of posts and threads referencing the various definitions of Internal Power including some written by you....

I meant no disrespect to anyone and to suggest or infer that I did does not contribute to the discussion at hand.

William Hazen