View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 08:59 AM   #89
Ecosamurai

Dojo: Takagashira Dojo
United Kingdom
Re: Workshop with Mike Sigman on Ki in Aikido

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
Bear in mind that I have a respectable number of years of training in Judo, Uechi Ryu karate, Aikido, taiji, Bagua, and Xingyi.
And my 'respectable amount of years' in Tai Chi perhaps should also be considered, espcially in light of my comment that I wouldn't go to a Tai Chi forum and attempt to enlighten them.

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
I can't imagine insulting anyone and then expecting them to teach me anything.... nor would I have the balls to insult anyone and then later ask their advice.
Boy did you read that one wrong.... I'm not asking for you to teach me or give me advice seeing as I have a perectly good teacher and, as you yourself have said in the past, you need to learn this stuff hands on really. So quite why you decided that I was asking you to teach me anything is a bit of a loss to me. A telling assumption methinks. Perhaps I was right about that ego thang after all j/k, that was prolly a bit harsh... I may not have been clear in my original post, but it was really just idle curiosity on my part rather than some sincere desire to learn at your feet, accompanied no doubt by various sycophantic hyperbole and a good old fashioned keppan

Catch you later.

Mike

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."
-Martin Luther King Jr