View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 08:37 AM   #88
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: Workshop with Mike Sigman on Ki in Aikido

Quote:
Mike Haft wrote: View Post
I'd not go to a Tai Chi or Bagua or BJJ website and behave the way you and others have.
Bear in mind that I have a respectable number of years of training in Judo, Uechi Ryu karate, Aikido, taiji, Bagua, and Xingyi. I have never visited a BJJ site. Bear in mind also that I tend to post useable how-to information (with drawing and diagrams). There's quite a difference between all of that and the inference that some outsider goes and posts troll-droppings in arts where he has no background. But you can't imagine yourself going to some website of an art that you don't know anything about and posting that people are doing it wrong. Fair enough. I can't imagine insulting anyone and then expecting them to teach me anything.... nor would I have the balls to insult anyone and then later ask their advice. A little too weird, even for bien-pensant Aikido.
Quote:
So, in other words, no you're not going to give a detailed answer? Well, that's a shame really I'd have been interested to hear your thoughts.
I've given that particular answer at times in the past. It's pointless to keep posting the same stuff.

Regards,

Mike Sigman