View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 02:39 AM   #187
grondahl
Dojo: Stockholms Aikidoklubb
Sweden
Re: Why do some people hate Aikido?

Hey, Iwama style is good but you really need to get out more if you think that one style have a monopoly on producing good practitioners. And bashing other practitioners and styles is really a disgrace to your instructor and dojo, apparently they dont teach you proper reigi.

Quote:
Angus Chen wrote: View Post
did u know Osensei's son put a disgrace on Aikido?? He stole the dojo from the person Osensei trusted who can pass Aikido down. And his son has made his own styles of Aikido and heeps other ppl did too. (Hombu, Yoshinkan)

now heres my point, We had a Iwama white belt and a Humbu 4th dan training together. The Hombu tried a technique on the White belt but just didn't work when the whit belt did it, its worked. I saw it with my own eyes trust me.

Iwama was the original style and the "best" style, the techniques were correct and teaching method was correct.

but now Aikid has so many styles, and many of which is worse than Iwama and so people think AIkido is bad, but Aikido the real one, is actually the best martial art ever =D XD