Re: Sempai kohai differences
1. I like training noobs. They hold you accountable, and you must concentrate on the details. Also, I like the raw challenge and the complete innocence they bring into the situation.
2. I like training with experience sempai as well. They challenge you, help you find gaps and holes in what you are doing, exploiting those areas so the sensei can come around and fix it.
Both are necessary.
In order to improve you have to train with three types:
1. People that are not as good as you.
2. People on the same level as you.
3. People that are better than you.
All three are important.