View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 09:54 AM   #1
Dan O'Day

United_States
Howdy from Raintown!

Howdy folks, I'm new to the site though I have perused postings over the last few years...never got around to joining - probably due to a long time involvement in another web community which was shut down earlier this year.

My name is Dan O'Day and I have been fortunate to locate and become a member of the fabulous Two Cranes Aikido dojo in Seattle. I have trained here for over a year now after having spent the prior year recovering from an injury in the knee area.

Before Seattle, Two Cranes and the knee problems I spent two years in Santa Cruz where I began my training at what was then North Bay Aikido and which is now Aikido of Santa Cruz. Again...I was very fortunate to be a member of that community. I was given the opportunity to learn from and train with an incredibly wonderful group of fellow human beings.

I cannot say enough about Linda Holiday sensei, Glen Kimoto sensei and the rest of the instructors and fellow students in Santa Cruz thus I will simply reitierate what I believe for me to have been great fortune in being there.

Meanwhile, the Two Cranes dojo has provided me with yet another wonderful experience. Kimberly Richardson sensei is the chief instructor here and again...I cannot say enough except to say though Seattle weather may be dark, wet, cold and gloomy it is always bright, sunny and warm in our dojo.

I look forward to interacting with you all and I send a hello to Neil and Jen from Santa Cruz who I have noticed post here at times.

Thank you.