View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 07:46 AM   #72
dbotari
Canada
Re: *Tentative* dates for Akuzawa (Aunkai) in Seattle, WA 11/3-11/4

I would also like to echo the thanks expressed to Ark, Rob and nori for their instruction and patience, Chris and joe for their efforts in keeping the seminar and events organized and George for hosting this event.

I, like Josh, also had many moments where I found myself connecting faces to names I'd read on this forum. I got a chance to meet many but not all. hopefully next time I'll get around to see/meet everyone.

This was my first hands on exposure to this "stuff" and understand better the comments "you have to feel it". The challenge going forward is to be disciplined enough to add these exercises to a daily routine. I think I'll focus on the "Stillness" exercises for a long while until they ar ingrained before trying to apply the principles using the "Movement" exercises.

Once again. Thanks to everyone involved in making the seminar a great event. I really enjoyed myself and met many great people. It was worth the flight from Toronto.

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. I echo Ron's call for an East Coast refresher seminar - maybe in the spring???