View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 07:37 PM   #70
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: Understanding fascia and tensegrity

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Why do you paint everything in such a lousy, smarmy light?
Some taiji dude? Gees, Mike Knock it off already.

What I have been doing is called research. Good, bad, or indifferent. As for DR?
DR is about as different as you can get depending on the school/style/ and the teacher student relationship.

FWIW, Frankly I think you referring to anything as "taiji" has no merit what-so-ever if I based it on the students -I- have met in several venues. The only difference being that while ...I... understand there is a difference between students and teachers (and you do too, Mike)... I don't use it conveniently to beret others and make cheap-shots on the net.
Maybe we're reading two different threads, but my comments and questions were about some pretty direct Daito-Ryu assertions, despite the fact that you're not addressing them and are trying to change the subject back to me again. Of course, I admit that's better than your simply not being able to answer or to your pulling all your posts.

Again.... if you think this stuff is only for people "inside Daito Ryu", then you're the one making the smear and smarmy remarks. If you didn't mean it that way, why not say so instead of another personal shot?

Mike Sigman