So to summarize what I have found out about the requirements (to see if anyone has something similar)
- 6th kyu looks like this:
Naga Waza: Ai hanmi katate tori: Irimi nage (o+u)
Kote gaeshi (o+u)
Shiho nage (o+u)
Uchikaiten nage (o+u)
Gyaku hanmi katate tori: kokyu-ho
Shomen Uchi: Irimi nage (o+u)
Katame waza: Ai hanmi katate tori: Ikkyo (ude osae, o+u)
Nikyo (kote mawasi, o+u)
Sankyo (kote hineri, o+u)
- Shizentai, Hidari-kamae, Migi-kamae,
- Irimi, Tai sabaki, Ushiro tenkan, Kaiten ashi
- Ukemi: Ushirio ukemi, Mae ukemi
- know the 4 concepts from Koichi Tohei
(from the U.k. ki-aikido site it has 5, and I dont think this is a traditional ki aikido place Im at by any means)
and on the page between Kyu 1 and shodan it says:
- Sensei Nobujosi Tamura (things you need to know: 1 kyura)
So yet another Sensei...maybe he is connected to Koichi Tohei...maybe not.
Any Hungarians out there that want to chip in?
I know your out there.