View Single Post
Old 03-17-2002, 04:46 PM   #13
Kat.C
Just wanted to thank Colleen for the definitions. I don't really understand but I guess I will once I start training.
And Greg thanks for the offer. It is definitly nice to know that if we're not sure things are right at the dojo I have someone to talk to about my concerns. I'm not sure I will enjoy having the "world dropped out from under me" or being sucked up by a black hole but I'll give it a shot. I used to enjoy having people punching and kicking at me so maybe I'll love this too. I'll have to get over my fear of falling first though. One of the reasons I want to learn aikido is to conquer that fear. Bet it will happen pretty quick! By the way I have done that inhaling water bit a couple of times while swimming.! Actually I guess I've done it four or five times. Slow learner I guess! Thanks everyone for all the info. I'm really curious and love to ask questions. Sensei used to threaten push-ups so that was effective at keeping me quiet but you all can't do that so I'll try not to bombard you with too many.