View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #57
mjchip
Dojo: Aikido Jinsei Dojo
Re: Dan, Mike, and Aikido

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
I tell ya the conversation after was most interesting. They both were looking at a model Of how this will change their aikido. Tom was chewing things over about how to have it effect his dojo, considering its effect on his personal aikido. There was a logic string to the discussion (got to love the military mindset) Him thinking things through, to training himself before his students, or to training with them, what effects, what’s more efficient for transmission. His mind was whirling and planning in such a way and with such intriguing questions that brought in single individuals-to-dojo to multiple ramifications of what this Aiki does to Aikido. He was a real thinker. I was impressed.
I just talked with Stan and they’re coming back in a couple of weeks so I’ll let you know.
Well, now we have 4 of us from the same aikido lineage training with you. We all are equally impressed with your skills, method of teaching, and general character. I'm stoked to be "in the mix" with Tim, Stan, and Tom (not sure if you met Eric yet). I predict that good things will come out of this experience and I'm looking forward to the future for "my" aikido.

Best,

Mark