View Single Post
Old 02-28-2002, 08:07 AM   #34
Chuck.Gordon
United_States
Re: lineage to O' Sensei/aikido?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Baker
There is only one definitve place to answer this question, and that is to ask Hombu dojo in Japan.

No, not really. Actually, there is no one answer. And that's a typically Japanese situation.

As for Chuck? You have much anger ... examine it, and find a way understand it.

LOL! My friend, I'm not angry. I'm happier than I've been in decades. You need to take a good look in the mirror.

Maybe you need the same lesson many western participants have from those older sensei in their 70s and 80s give to those who wish to learn ... three hours of uke, and you

I still have no clue what you're on about, Bruce. Or what lessons you think I need to learn.

I apologize for using this topic as a personal affront, but in my experience, the most advanced people are the most polite and friendly, on and off the training mat.

Agreed. What's your excuse for being rude, demeaning and condescending?

Folks, sorry this discussion got to such a cluster. I think friend Bruce has a bone to pick of some sort and has for whatever reason, chosen me with whom to pick it.

Bruce, sorry, but you're now on my official 'ignore' list'. I'm sure that doesn't bother you, but perhaps folks can continue this discussion in peace without our bickering.

Chuck