Re: You might be an Aikido addict if ....
OK I've done or am doing these very things, guess I'm an aikido addict -Kim
[quote=Jamie D. Ducusin]
You know you're a hardcore Aikidoka when:
- ...the Aikido dreams start.
- ...you find yourself with an irresistible urge to
bow every time you enter or exit a room.
- ...you feel like doing Yonkyo anytime someone
reaches to give you a handshake.
- ...you no longer grip anything with your index
- You blurt out "Hai!" when you're asked to do something at home, or at work.
- You don't just open a door -- you extend into it from your center.
- Missing practice makes you feel like a caged animal.
- A crowded sidewalk always means tai sabaki practice.
- You've tried doing mai ukemi down a hill -- or on cement.