David Skaggs wrote:
Definition for Naga:
1. designation of supernatural beings, snakedemons, sometimes represented in human form with a snake's hood in the neck, sometimes as mixed forms, half man half snake. They are distinguished by devout reverence toward the Buddha. Their sworn enemies are the Garuda, winged beings resembling the griffin
2. A Naga is a fictional creature from the Monster Rancher anime and video game franchise.
3. The Naga is a cocktail with a refreshing taste. .
Definition of Baba:
1. term of respect for an old man
2. A reverential prefix, added to the name of a holy man of merit and renown, like the English prefix Rev. before clergymen.
3.a small, rich sponge cake, usually soaked in rum.
Major congrats! You did very nice research, in fact, you are very close to the Reality
For Szczepan, so fond of quoting O Sensei, something O Sensei was reportedly fond of saying "never to criticize other martial artists".
As for the video, it was a demo.
I don't criticize OTHER martial arts. I don't like this 'aikido' demo. What we see it is not martial art
There isn't even ONE element that can qualifie the demo as martial art.