Rob Haruo Hori wrote:
How does aikido change us? Well, here are a few ways it has changed me:
- Grew third arm out of my back.
- Skin is now a healthy shade of green.
- Developed abnormally high tolerance for Japanese TV.
- Can use ki to create a dazzling light show from my eyes (great party trick!)
- Have developed the long sought after ability to appear to be awake and interested while asleep.
Ah Ha, Hori-san,
So it was you who stole my secret potion no. 9, could you kindly return it to the rightful owner. And please contact the Centre of Mutagenic Studies for we are short of case study subjects. Thank you.