View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 10:52 PM   #24
Misogi-no-Gyo
Re: Steven Seagal Interview

Quote:
Adrian Stuart wrote:
shaun,

i dont know what you are classing me in...but i was merely posting the interview for fun and some information to read not for people to doubt if its true or not.

adrian
Hi Adrian,

I wasn't putting you anywhere specifically. Since I was the original publisher of the article you quoted, and approved it being posted here, I guess you could say that I am as much a party to the content of the thread as are you. You didn't post ridiculous questions, or comments, only the interview, itself. While I am not sure, nor do I care what your motives were, I really didn't see it as a problem for me, for you or for Seagal Sensei, but I guess I should have realized that you can't mention Seagal Sensei without the typical muck oozing from the crevices by which some people feed themselves. I think Ron's comments were legitimate, hence my open response to it. Beyond that it quickly turned into a revealing exercise - where what was revealed was that people have way too much time on their hands, and need a bit of re-alignment in focus, but hey... that is just my opinion, so pay me no mind.

I no longer participate in or read the discussion forums here on AikiWeb due to the unfair and uneven treatment of people by the owner/administrator.