View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 11:33 AM   #132
Matt Molloy
Scotland
Re: techniquies in street fights

Quote:
Alex Lawrence wrote:
Ah so it's me personally that can't do it? Well it's been done. Besides you're making (bold) assumptions over who I am and how capable I am and how much of my life I've been training in one thing or another. Not to mention how much real world experience I might have.
The lack of sense in your posts is more informative about your "training" and "real world experience" than you might think.

Put another way, if you're very young, then you're just a bit naive and you've quite a bit to learn, along with anyone else who's very young.

Believe me when I say that if you actually are older, it really doesn't speak well of you. It would suggest that you'd not been learning some life lessons.

Quote:
Alex Lawrence wrote:
Sensei is well aware of my opinions actually, some of them he shares and some of them he's taught me. If I say something it's because I've seen it or done it or been told by someone older and wiser than me.
Would your "opinion" that Aikido is "pants" be one that he shares or one that he taught you?

I'm sure that he's a good sensei but you really do need to listen to him now and again.

Good luck kid.

Matt.