View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 05:03 PM   #57
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: Basic elements of Aikido

Quote:
Rob Liberti wrote:
I thought you didn't take this personally... How about you try not demanding we all agree with you, and attacking anyone who dares disagree - and I'll stop daring to disagree. Otherwise, dry your eyes and deal with it.
Hmmmmm. Show me the quotes on the "demanding", Rob, since that's what you're accusing me of.

And show me where you represent "all" the people and viewpoints on this forum. This little trick of yours where you represent that it's me against "everyone", when it's really just you and a few of the self-absorbed needs to be stopped. As a matter of fact, while we're on it, a couple of students of Ikeda and Saotome are curious about your twice usage of their names in claiming you're studying something special with Saotome and Ikeda. Perhaps you'd like to expand on it, since you're bandying their names about.

Lastly, how about a quote showing an "attack" since you're making that charge, too. And since when are you the moderator of the forum that you think these things are your responsibility?

Regards,

Mike Sigman