AikiWeb Aikido Forums

AikiWeb Aikido Forums (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/index.php)
-   Marketplace (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   RENT Aikido DVDs - No need to buy! (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8704)

Brad 08-12-2005 05:41 PM

RENT Aikido DVDs - No need to buy!

www.BushidoDVD.com is the world's first on-line DVD rental website specializing in martial art's instructional DVDs. Why spend money on expensive instructional DVDs when you can rent them? For one LOW monthly fee, see an UNLIMITED number of instructional, documentary, and tournament titles including the following aikido DVDs:

Aikido Defense
Aikido Do Kisei Dojo
Aikido Kumi Tachi
Aikido Technical Guidelines 4 volume DVD set
Art of Aikido with Lee Ah Loi
Dynamic Aikido
Morihei Ueshiba: Founder of Aikido
Police Aikido 8 volume DVD set.
Principles of Aikido with Ueshiba Moriteru Doshu
Rhythm of Aikido

Charles Hill 08-12-2005 08:13 PM

Re: RENT Aikido DVDs - No need to buy!

Isn't this "blatant commercial advertising"?

Countdown to removal begins!:)

Brad 08-12-2005 08:40 PM

Charles Hill: You are in the "Aikido Marketplace" forum. As the moderator wrote when he started this forum: "I am hoping that this forum will provide a place where people can exchange aikido-related merchandise, both selling and searching."

Charles Hill 08-12-2005 09:37 PM

Oops, my apologies!

Charles

ald1225 08-18-2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Brad Jorgenson wrote:
www.BushidoDVD.com is the world's first on-line DVD rental website specializing in martial art's instructional DVDs. Why spend money on expensive instructional DVDs when you can rent them? For one LOW monthly fee, see an UNLIMITED number of instructional, documentary, and tournament titles including the following aikido DVDs:

That's awesome! Now if you guys only have a US warehouse, shipping would be a lot faster :p I was looking for some Systema videos, but I guess you don't have it yet. At least you have a lot of Aikido :D

Brad 08-19-2005 12:00 PM

U.S. customers have access to a "Fast Return" feature! When you return a title, simply click the Return Notification box next to the title's name and we will place your next available DVD in the mail immediately! This cuts shipping time in half and makes it even quicker than if we were located in the U.S. Even if you only receive 6 DVDs a month on the 4 DVD plan, that works out to less than $5 a DVD....less expensive than your local video store! Shipping is always FREE of course!

Brad 09-11-2005 03:14 PM

Bushido DVD is now shipping/receiving DVDs in the United States.

Brad 09-29-2005 09:48 PM

Aldrich, there are Systema DVDs available at Bushido DVD. Also, many more new titles have been added and will continue to be added every few weeks!