Greeting Earthlings .. and Jun. :D Ahem!
I wasn't sure where to post this exactly so I thought, what the heck. I'll put it here and if it's the wrong place, our editor will smack me around then move it.
My question is in regard to the Haori and Jinbaori.
1. What is the historic nature of each garment?
2. How many of you wear either?
3. If you wear one, which and why?
4. Under what type of ocassions would you wear either garment? (kinda falls in with #3)
5. Does anyone train and/or teach regularly wearing either garment and why?
6. Is anyone out there remotely curious as to why I would ask such a silly question?
1. I know that the Haori is worn over the kimono like a jacket. The Jinbaori was worn over samurai armor. Not real sure about the where and the why.
6. I'm very curious.
I thougt for sure there we be all kinds of hakama like theories on this. I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't know much about these items. :(
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:05 AM.|
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.