AikiWeb Aikido Forums

AikiWeb Aikido Forums (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/index.php)
-   Websites (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Capital City Aikido Site (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2572)

Greg Jennings 09-13-2002 07:03 AM

New Capital City Aikido Site
 
All,

I've taken a first swipe at a new Capital City Aikido site.

http://www.takemusu.org/cca-home.html .

Please let me know what you think. I'm anxious to put the Events page,

http://www.takemusu.org/cca-events.html

up in place of my old page about Goto Sensei's seminar.

Best Regards,

MaylandL 09-13-2002 10:43 AM

Hello Greg

Nicely set up website. Congrats. Your dojo looks like a wonderful and inviting place to train.

All the best :)

lt-rentaroo 09-13-2002 12:49 PM

Greg -

Congrats on the new site, it looks great!

Maryland -

I've had the great fortune to train at Capital City Aikido, they are a truly great bunch of folks. Hopefully I'll make it back down to Alabama again soon :)

Greg Jennings 09-14-2002 11:48 AM

Quote:

Mayland Long (MaylandL) wrote:
Hello Greg

Nicely set up website. Congrats. Your dojo looks like a wonderful and inviting place to train.

All the best :)

Thank you Mayland. I appreciate the feedback about the site and the kind words about out dojo.

If you're ever bored and want to do aikido web surfing, check out the photos on our old site: http://www.capitalcityaikido.com/ . There are several pictures that show the dojo layout, etc.

Best Regards,

Duarh 09-14-2002 12:27 PM

I agree. A very nice site :) and one more dojo added to my must-visit-one-day-once-start-traveling list :)

Greg Jennings 09-14-2002 09:06 PM

Quote:

Louis A. Sharpe, Jr. (lt-rentaroo) wrote:
Greg -

Congrats on the new site, it looks great!

Maryland -

I've had the great fortune to train at Capital City Aikido, they are a truly great bunch of folks. Hopefully I'll make it back down to Alabama again soon :)

Hi Louis,

Thanks for the kind words about the new site and our little crew here.

I'm looking forward to you making it back sometime to train with us.

I wish you could make it down for Goto Sensei's seminar. Paul Clark has already confirmed as have about a half-dozen people sandan and higher.

http://www.takemusu.org/cca-events.html .

Best Regards,

Greg Jennings 09-15-2002 03:44 PM

Quote:

Toms Kreicbergs (Duarh) wrote:
I agree. A very nice site :) and one more dojo added to my must-visit-one-day-once-start-traveling list :)

Hi Toms:

Thank you for the positive feedback. And we'll make you most welcome should you ever visit us.

All,

I made a few more clean-up edits and took the site live:

http://www.capitalcityaikido.com/

Best Regards,


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:43 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.