AikiWeb Aikido Forums

AikiWeb Aikido Forums (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/index.php)
-   Voices of Experience (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   "Voices of Experience" Charter (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2297)

akiy 08-07-2002 11:52 AM

"Voices of Experience" Charter

The "Voices of Experience" forum was created to provide a semi-closed forum for people with at least twenty years of active experience in aikido. Although the forum will be readable by everyone, only those with at least twenty years of active aikido experience will be given permission to post in this forum.

If you wish to apply for permission to post in the "Voices of Experience" forum, please fill out the form located here and follow the insturctions therein to send in the form. Permission to post in the "Voices of Experience" forum may be taken away at any time.

Chuck Clark 08-07-2002 03:35 PM

Welcome to everyone taking part in this forum. I am looking forward to the possiblities in opening lines of communication and sharing of experience from all of us that have continued the practice of budo through all the times when it would have been much easier to quit.

Regards,

DGLinden 08-13-2002 12:04 PM

Thank you Jun.

I think this will be an excellant forum. I am glad to be aboard.

Kensho Furuya 09-09-2003 09:55 AM

Thank you for so warmly welcoming me to this forum. I hope I can make some positive and useful contributions here. My thanks and best wishes to all,

Rupert Atkinson 08-04-2005 01:41 AM

Re: "Voices of Experience" Charter

Just to say hello - I am now a member of this forum.

Mark Uttech 08-29-2005 03:31 PM

Onegaishimasu. Thank you very much Jun. I am glad to be part of this forum so that I can see what I can learn. If I am lucky, I may be able to contribute too. In gassho

akiy 03-15-2007 12:49 PM

Hi everyone,

I have re-configured the Voices of Experience forum so that any registered member can start a thread.

So, if you have thoughts, questions, or anything that you wish to have fielded by the Voices of Experience members, please feel welcome to start a new thread.

Please note, though, that unless you've filled out this form to certify that you have had over twenty years of active training specifically in aikido, you will not be able to respond to any of the threads.

Here's hoping for the best for this experimental forum!

-- Jun

eyrie 03-15-2007 07:39 PM

If I start a question....

....would I be able to ask further questions on the same thread or will I have to start a new thread?

akiy 03-16-2007 12:02 AM

Re: If I start a question....

Hi Ignatius,

I think that's a good idea. Any objections from anyone if I allow people to respond in a thread that they started?

-- Jun

akiy 09-21-2011 12:30 PM

Hi folks,

Since I didn't hear any objections, I have changed the permissions in the Voices of Experience forum to allow all registered AikiWeb members to start a thread and also be able to reply to their own thread.

Once again, as I wrote earlier up above:

So, if you have thoughts, questions, or anything that you wish to have fielded by the Voices of Experience members, please feel welcome to start a new thread.

Please note, though, that unless you've filled out this form to certify that you have had over twenty years of active training specifically in aikido, you will not be able to respond to any of the threads.

Here's hoping for the best for this experimental forum!

-- Jun