AikiWeb Aikido Forums

AikiWeb Aikido Forums (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Sensei Max Moss from UK (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20457)

terry johnson 10-27-2011 09:59 PM

Sensei Max Moss from UK
 
Does any one know Max Moss and how I can contact him. I trained under him 20 years ago in the UK.!

graham christian 10-28-2011 01:03 PM

Re: Sensei Max Moss from UK
 
He was a member of this forum. Look him up and maybe you can send him an e.mail.

terry johnson 10-29-2011 09:17 AM

Re: Sensei Max Moss from UK
 
Quote:

Graham Christian wrote: (Post 295479)
He was a member of this forum. Look him up and maybe you can send him an e.mail.

Hi thanks for your reply
I know he is or was a member here...but his email is set to private..
But thanks anyway

graham christian 10-29-2011 05:49 PM

Re: Sensei Max Moss from UK
 
Quote:

Terry Johnson wrote: (Post 295534)
Hi thanks for your reply
I know he is or was a member here...but his email is set to private..
But thanks anyway

There's also a max moss doing Aikido on facebook, from Southampton.

terry johnson 10-29-2011 08:34 PM

Re: Sensei Max Moss from UK
 
Quote:

Graham Christian wrote: (Post 295554)
There's also a max moss doing Aikido on facebook, from Southampton.

Thank you..Thats him. I have sent a message, whether or not he uses Facebook still is another thing. He is very private and mistrusts the media..Thanks again

Alex Megann 10-30-2011 12:52 PM

Re: Sensei Max Moss from UK
 
Quote:

Graham Christian wrote: (Post 295554)
There's also a max moss doing Aikido on facebook, from Southampton.

Is this him?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1402609633

I haven't come across him.

Alex

Peter G 12-12-2011 03:15 PM

Re: Sensei Max Moss from UK
 
Did you get in contact with him? I too trained with Sensei Moss about 20 years ago. I am sure it will be the same person. He started his training at an early age in Watford, Hertfordshire I believe. He was teaching in the Dorset area when I trained with. If you made contact please let me know as I would love to touch base with him again. I don't know about not trusting the media but I do recall he was a very private person. His Aikido was good though :-)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:42 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.