AikiWeb Aikido Forums

AikiWeb Aikido Forums (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/index.php)
-   Humor (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Town full of 'Masters' (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18991)

ravenest 11-22-2010 08:37 PM

Town full of 'Masters'

A small country town has a boxing teacher, a judo teacher, a karate teacher and an aikido teacher. One friday night at the pub all hell breaks loose into a massive brawl. The boxing instructor is ducking and weaving and punching people in the head, the judo instructor is throwing people across tables and through windows, the karate instructor is kicking people in their eye with his big toe and dislocating shoulders ....

Anthony Loeppert 11-22-2010 10:28 PM

Re: Town full of 'Masters'

Quote:

Michael Wilson wrote: (Post 268648)
A small country town has a boxing teacher, a judo teacher, a karate teacher and an aikido teacher. One friday night at the pub all hell breaks loose into a massive brawl. The boxing instructor is ducking and weaving and punching people in the head, the judo instructor is throwing people across tables and through windows, the karate instructor is kicking people in their eye with his big toe and dislocating shoulders ....

Sounds like the beginning of a funny joke...

mickeygelum 11-22-2010 10:36 PM

...cuz the Aikido master got knocked out and the other three were just sticking up for their buddy!...Ah-hahahahahahaha :D

Michael Hackett 11-22-2010 11:49 PM

and the Aikido teacher stepped off to one side, drank their beer and left with their women.

Janet Rosen 11-23-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Michael Hackett wrote: (Post 268656)
and the Aikido teacher stepped off to one side, drank their beer and left with their women.

:D

Dan Rubin 11-23-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Michael Hackett wrote: (Post 268656)

You sexist! Why do you assume they're all men? ;)

Janet Rosen 11-23-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Dan Rubin wrote: (Post 268675)
You sexist! Why do you assume they're all men? ;)

Who is more likely to be in barroom brawls ? :)

David Maidment 11-23-2010 12:00 PM

Why do we assume only a man can woo and leave with a woman? Pfft... :p

Michael Hackett 11-23-2010 12:21 PM

Dan and David raise good points.....but where did I refer to the sex of the teacher? I didn't refer to the teacher's gender cuz I couldn't figure which way would be funnier to me. See, I can be politically correct, insensitive lout that I am.

Demetrio Cereijo 11-23-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Michael Wilson wrote: (Post 268648)

while the aikido instructor unsuccesfully tries to convince them to stop kicking the crap of the people who started the brawl...his/her wannabe budoka larping deshi.

danielajames 11-23-2010 06:09 PM

I heard she was sobbing at the bar ..telling the bartender that no-one would grab her wrist

Michael Hackett 11-23-2010 08:13 PM

Now THAT'S funny - I don't care who you are.

oisin bourke 11-24-2010 07:46 AM

Quote:

Daniel James wrote: (Post 268703)
I heard she was sobbing at the bar ..telling the bartender that no-one would grab her wrist

You beat me to it!

How about this:
The aikidoka is still trying to tie their hakama.

ravenest 11-25-2010 07:16 PM

Okay ... (they were quiet good by the way) ...

No one said "What about the Aikido master?"

Answer: He didnt go out that night.