These are the things I am working on right now...
1) make clips of my instructional DVDs and post them to YouTube. Place the clips on my video store as samples of the titles for sale.
2) break the videos taken during the Daito Ryu Roppkai seminar and break them into clips for the study group class.
3) contact the local community college, BCC, looking for a video production student who might wish to work cheap as a way to build a resume and portfolio
4) travel to Gibsons, BC this coming weekend, then to New York the next, the following we host Raso Hultgren Sensei at our dojo
5) Take pictures of the Kids classes for the new Childrens Program Website www.aikidoforchildren.com
6) promote the new Facebook Groups for the Adults and Kids to the dojo membership
7) work on SEO for the dojo websites - I want to boost the organic listings. I have added links to our Facebook pages and my new Blog to our Homepages which should look good to the search engines
8) publish more about on-line promotion of Aikido dojos on this blog; most Aikido schools don't even coime close to taking adavantage of what is possiblehttp://www.aikiweb.com//blogger.goog...t.blogspot.com
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:38 AM.|
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.