AikiWeb Aikido Forums

AikiWeb Aikido Forums (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/index.php)
-   Open Discussions (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Joke (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10339)

Beard of Chuck Norris 05-14-2006 07:58 AM

Joke

Just sitting at uni studying for my finals and coincidentally we have a grading for aikido in 3hours :crazy:

Was thinking about the kyu-dan system in relationship to colour belts when i thought of a joke....

What did the aikidoka with the speach impediment say when he got his green belt?

Sankyou very much!

.......Think i just saw a tumble weed roll across the floor oh and i think a dog just died outside.

peace and love.

Lucy Smith 05-14-2006 10:54 PM

Re: Joke

A dog just DIED outside?
A dog almost died in front of me once. Hit by a bus. He got away at the last second. I had already jumped back so I didn't get covered up with dog pieces. Really traumatic experience.

So did you pass your test?

Jeanne Shepard 05-14-2006 11:15 PM

OK, I'm conpletely lost. What does the tumbleweed have to do with the dog?
I'm very worried about this.

Jeanne

emma.mason15 05-15-2006 05:01 AM

the tumble weed ran over the dog? ... these things are not unheard of!

PhilMyKi 05-15-2006 06:45 AM

Have you heard about the new zoo that has opened in London?

It only has one animal, a dog.

It's a shi-tzu!

PhilMyKi 05-15-2006 06:58 AM

Here is another one I heard recently, sorry to any French people ;)

An American Tourist is out in London, having had a few pints of the Indian Pale Ale needs to answer the call of nature. He walks for what seems like miles to find a public convenience and decides that given his increasing urgency to duck off down an alley and do what needs to be done. No sooner than his zipper is down PC Plod walks round the corner.

"Allo, Allo, Allo what's goin' on here?" He asks.

"Gee whiz officer I need a whiz" replies the tourist.

PC Plod explains to the tourist that he can not urinate on the Queens good streets and asks him to follow him. The pair walk for a few hundred meters and come out onto a garden with beautiful flat lawns, rose bushes and manicured hedges. The constable gestures to a bush and the tourist does what needs to be done.

The tourist comes out from behind the bush with a more relieved comfortable look on his face.

"Is this what you call the great British welcome?" Asks the tourist.

"No" replies the officer. "We call this the French embassy"

Beard of Chuck Norris 05-15-2006 07:29 AM

There was no dead dog, merely a gesture used to convey the awefulness of that joke.

Grading went fine, everyone passed; which is great. Start learning some new stuff now!

James Davis 05-15-2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

Philip Purcell wrote:
Here is another one I heard recently, sorry to any French people ;)

An American Tourist is out in London, having had a few pints of the Indian Pale Ale needs to answer the call of nature. He walks for what seems like miles to find a public convenience and decides that given his increasing urgency to duck off down an alley and do what needs to be done. No sooner than his zipper is down PC Plod walks round the corner.

"Allo, Allo, Allo what's goin' on here?" He asks.

"Gee whiz officer I need a whiz" replies the tourist.

PC Plod explains to the tourist that he can not urinate on the Queens good streets and asks him to follow him. The pair walk for a few hundred meters and come out onto a garden with beautiful flat lawns, rose bushes and manicured hedges. The constable gestures to a bush and the tourist does what needs to be done.

The tourist comes out from behind the bush with a more relieved comfortable look on his face.

"Is this what you call the great British welcome?" Asks the tourist.

"No" replies the officer. "We call this the French embassy"

Nice. ;)

Psufencer 05-16-2006 02:40 PM

Quote:

Philip Purcell wrote:
Have you heard about the new zoo that has opened in London?

It only has one animal, a dog.

It's a shi-tzu!

Ah, well, that explains everything. A dog that size could easily be run over by an errant tumbleweed...

Ecosamurai 05-17-2006 01:16 PM

Quote:

Lucy Smith wrote:
A dog just DIED outside?
A dog almost died in front of me once. Hit by a bus. He got away at the last second. I had already jumped back so I didn't get covered up with dog pieces. Really traumatic experience.

So did you pass your test?

I see Jo's sense of humour doesn't tranlate well into cyberspace-speak. Yes he passed, they all did well, now I get to introduce them to our 3rd Kyu syllabus, bwahahahaahaaaaaa.... evileyes

Mike Haft