AikiWeb Aikido Forums

AikiWeb Aikido Forums (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/index.php)
-   Humor (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   McDojo Fees (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9562)

emma.mason15 01-06-2006 02:25 AM

McDojo Fees

sorry to say guys that the annual McDojo Fees are due ..... so if u could all pay up with minimum fuss i'll tell the "collectors" to stand down ...
thanx .. checks made payable to Dorys McDojo .... please remeber the fee is your birthdate ... decimal point ... then add three 0s ... thanx! :D :D :D

Tim Gerrard 01-06-2006 04:58 AM

Re: McDojo Fees

Right let me get this straight.....

Decimal point, birthday three zero .1982, no hang on.......

Brithday, decimal point, where I went on holiday....no that can't be right..........Holiday, birthday....no, where have I got holiday from?

Aha! Dog's name, decimal point, birthday, three zeros? No that's not it...........

so K = (e+r)+(pc) to the power of 3.......hmmmm, bit long division, times by 5.............

so the answer's: Belgium, 9 and a bag of crisps. How much is a Belgium?

Please leave my kneecaps alone. :uch:

Matt Molloy 01-06-2006 06:32 AM

Quote:

Tim Gerrard wrote:
How much is a Belgium?

1 Belgium = 1/2 a Wales or 2/3 of a Czech Republic.

Kids these days don't know the first thing about money. :p

Cheers,

Matt.

Note to anyone not native to the UK. If you want to be totally bamboozled, check out the UK's pre-decimal currency. Going decimal was resisted for quite a long time by the natives as the new currency was seen as too complicated.

happysod 01-06-2006 09:04 AM

The bater system is the only way to go to keep things real - I'll swap you three shiho-nages and a used hakama for a decent yonkyo and small green teapot with lid.

James Davis 01-06-2006 11:48 AM

Quote:

Emma Mason wrote:
sorry to say guys that the annual McDojo Fees are due ..... so if u could all pay up with minimum fuss i'll tell the "collectors" to stand down ...
thanx .. checks made payable to Dorys McDojo .... please remeber the fee is your birthdate ... decimal point ... then add three 0s ... thanx! :D :D :D

Emma, where do we send the hired goons? evileyes Umm, I meant the checks. :D

Robert Jackson 01-06-2006 03:37 PM

Ok! The checks in the mail... i swear!

Ketsan 01-06-2006 09:01 PM

Only when you send me the black belt I ordered at the drive through window. :D

kocakb 01-07-2006 01:41 AM

Am I exempt from the fees again this year? Because of having taken 36342 ukemis in 2005 :)

emma.mason15 01-07-2006 06:35 PM

Quote:

Alex Lawrence wrote:
Only when you send me the black belt I ordered at the drive through window. :D

I am deeply upset by your undelievered Black belt .... we at Dorys dojo sincearly apologise for this most unfortunate error and have sent the said belt post haste ... and as means of a goodwill gesture we are sending you a complimentry Hakama. please accept our humble apology ...... AND PAY UP!!!!

:D :D :D evileyes evileyes evileyes

emma.mason15 01-07-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

Bülent Koçak wrote:
Am I exempt from the fees again this year? Because of having taken 36342 ukemis in 2005 :)

no no no ... we at dorys dojo operate on the "you play ... you pay" policy so please pay ..... we now accept most ripped off credit cards or fraudulant debit cards
dont make me send THE collector :D

emma.mason15 01-07-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Ian Hurst wrote:
The bater system is the only way to go to keep things real - I'll swap you three shiho-nages and a used hakama for a decent yonkyo and small green teapot with lid.

wee feel we have to decline this offer due to the teapot being cracked and now unable to hold liquids ... we do have a remortage your house scheme available for those having difficulty in raising the required amount ... just call our customer advisors on 0800 123 456

*calls cost £200 a minute

Ketsan 01-10-2006 06:38 PM

Are there still places on the Shodan to Sandan in one week course?

James Davis 01-11-2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

Emma Mason wrote:
call our customer advisors on 0800 123 456

You don't tell me what to do, Emma. :mad:

Besides, I don't weigh 200 pounds. ;) I'll have to put on some weight first. :p

JayRhone 01-16-2006 04:46 PM

Quote:

Only when you send me the black belt I ordered at the drive through window
I would demand an upgrade to 2nd dan (at no extra charge) for the horrible service. ;)

Mark Freeman 01-16-2006 05:32 PM

Quote:

Emma Mason wrote:
... just call our customer advisors on 0800 123 456

I tried calling, but ended up talking to some very friendly lady in Dheli, we got on quite well, and we even talked about meeting up, but due to the rather expensive call rate, I can't now afford the black belt I was promising myself :(

emma.mason15 01-18-2006 09:09 PM

Quote:

Alex Lawrence wrote:
Are there still places on the Shodan to Sandan in one week course?

oF COURSE ... BUT PAY NOW AND YOU CAN DO THE SUPER INTENSIVE COURSE FOR A MERE £300 AND BE GRADED IN TWO DAYS *
(*accomodation and expenses are not covered)

emma.mason15 01-18-2006 09:11 PM

Quote:

James Davis, Jr. wrote:
You don't tell me what to do, Emma. :mad:

Besides, I don't weigh 200 pounds. ;) I'll have to put on some weight first. :p

Im sorry James it appears that ur credit rating is below par for the course you recently booked on ... if you would like to speak to a mchine for 40 mins as I sap countless dollars from your bank account im sure the problem wont go away and I can do it all again!

emma.mason15 01-18-2006 09:13 PM

Quote:

Mark Freeman wrote:
I tried calling, but ended up talking to some very friendly lady in Dheli, we got on quite well, and we even talked about meeting up, but due to the rather expensive call rate, I can't now afford the black belt I was promising myself :(

ahhh I see you must have been placed through our international call centre ... I would of course been happy to pay .. but it appears that the woman you were talking to wore blue on a tuesday ... which means that I am excempt from reimbursing the call charges .... Have A Nice Day

emma.mason15 01-18-2006 09:15 PM

Quote:

Jay Rhone wrote:
I would demand an upgrade to 2nd dan (at no extra charge) for the horrible service. ;)

I feel it imperitative to point out that your impending dan grading my a be harmed for such reckless remarks! :D :D

JayRhone 02-05-2006 11:07 PM

I have the perfect slogan for you if that's the case :) 'We're not happy until you're not happy' Now have a nice day

emma.mason15 02-07-2006 06:03 AM

Jay for such remarkable thinking im offering you the chance to buy a franchise ....please email emma_masonisamoneygrabbingcowbag@whoohoo.com

merlynn 02-24-2006 04:37 AM

Quote:

Emma Mason wrote:
Jay for such remarkable thinking im offering you the chance to buy a franchise ....please email emma_masonisamoneygrabbingcowbag@whoohoo.com

ok emmsy if your a money grabbing cow bag what does that make ME!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...................... ok im your collector :D so ok you punks pay up or else :grr: :grr: :grr:

crbateman 02-24-2006 09:35 AM

Quote:

Ian Hurst wrote:

"Bater system"???? Your Freudian slip is showing... :D

James Davis 02-24-2006 11:13 AM

Quote:

Karen Dodsworth wrote:
ok emmsy if your a money grabbing cow bag what does that make ME!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...................... ok im your collector :D so ok you punks pay up or else :grr: :grr: :grr:

You don't scare me. :straightf

Not, because I'm tough or anything; there's an ocean between us. :p

merlynn 02-26-2006 05:37 AM

Quote:

James Davis, Jr. wrote:
You don't scare me. :straightf

Not, because I'm tough or anything; there's an ocean between us. :p

mate be afraid be very afraid i do have a passport so be warned :grr: evileyes