AikiWeb Aikido Forums

AikiWeb Aikido Forums (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Sensei Robert Mustard Seminar (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10268)

Taliesin 05-02-2006 05:05 AM

Sensei Robert Mustard Seminar

Hi Guy's

Just back from a weekends training at High Wycombe, taken by, as the man says himself, "the bastard from Angry White Pyjamas". I must say it was fantastic.

Did anyone else here attend??

If so what did you think?

Nick Simpson 05-03-2006 01:01 AM

Re: Sensei Robert Mustard Seminar

I hate you ;)

xuzen 05-03-2006 01:59 AM

Quote:

David Chalk wrote:
Hi Guy's. Just back from a weekends training at High Wycombe, taken by, as the man says himself, "the bastard from Angry White Pyjamas". I must say it was fantastic. Did anyone else here attend?? If so what did you think?

Oh do tell. Please tell more.

kaishaku 05-03-2006 10:46 AM

Browsing through this forum and seeing this thread, I was overcome with Clue. So, I just wanted to add:

MUSTARD-SENSEI IN THE CHANGING ROOM WITH THE BOKKEN!

siwilson 05-03-2006 02:46 PM

Hi David

Yes, I was there, but you know that because you saw me.

To all, I have to say that was one of the best seminars I have been on, and I have been on some great ones, but I had better not name drop.

The quote, "the bastard from Angry White Pyjamas" could not be further from the truth. He is a really nice guy and I had a wonderful talk with him on Saturday evening over a beer or few.

The Aikido was fantastic. If any organisation (Yoshinkan mainly) get the chance to host him, Mustard Sensei is a "must have" for running a seminar for you.

I am still buzzing!

:)

Steven 05-03-2006 04:03 PM

Sounds as though you all had as much fun as we did here in Sacramento with Parker Sensei. Another exeptional clinic by him. Glad to hear all went well in the UK.

siwilson 05-03-2006 04:12 PM

Hi Steven

It was excellent. I have to say that it really was one of the best seminars I have had the pleasure of attending, and then more because he really is such a top bloke!

I am now in a dilema, as I want to go visit Geordan Reynolds in Thailand and I now want to go to Canada and see Robert Sensei. I hope I can do both, but money...........

OSU!

Si

Nick Simpson 05-04-2006 07:55 AM

Bah, I didnt know he was in the uk.

Nathan Pereira 05-04-2006 08:43 AM

Wasn't there for the weekend but went to the Thursday and Friday sessions at my home Dojos.

Took uke a number of times and got buried with a couple of lovely irimi nages.

Agree one of the best seminars I have attended. Think I will try to get out to BC next year for a week of training.