AikiWeb Aikido Forums

AikiWeb Aikido Forums (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/index.php)
-   Humor (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Aiki Tango (http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13363)

wideawakedreamer 10-07-2007 12:39 PM

Aiki Tango
 
Enjoy.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG_tnefyOcc

Kakita 10-19-2007 12:52 PM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Okay, if anyone wants a video to promote Aikido I think this is it:D
Those crazy Germans:freaky:

salim 10-19-2007 01:07 PM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Absolutely ridiculous, only in the Aikido world do you see incompetent acts. One of the main reasons Aikido is not taken serious, no mentality of combat.

xuzen 10-29-2007 08:37 AM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Quote:

Rafael Ayala wrote: (Post 191294)

Aiki-Bunnies. Blah...:crazy:

Boon.

Nafis Zahir 10-29-2007 10:08 AM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Quote:

Salim Shaw wrote: (Post 191931)
Absolutely ridiculous, only in the Aikido world do you see incompetent acts. One of the main reasons Aikido is not taken serious, no mentality of combat.

You're 100% correct! What a joke of a video to be seen by people all around the world.

kimusubi0 10-29-2007 11:11 AM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Is funny during 2 seconds.
In this heavy "tango", no passion!
The linking is too mechanic.
Aikido is not the same passion.
Champagne with ketchup!

Shipley 10-29-2007 02:01 PM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Oh man, the Bullshido guys are going to *love* this one...

Qatana 10-29-2007 02:26 PM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Oh heck, do I have to go and download it?
Speaking as the official aikitango member?

Pierre Kewcharoen 10-30-2007 03:41 PM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
I suddenly feel the urge to wear a hakama decorated with pink roses because im feeling so dainty and delicate after watching this video.

wideawakedreamer 11-06-2007 12:00 PM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Quote:

Paul Shipley wrote: (Post 192704)
Oh man, the Bullshido guys are going to *love* this one...

Not as much as they loved the line-dancing aikido video in youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=990kdheTIOY I found that one funnier. Too bad I saw the tango video first.

wideawakedreamer 11-06-2007 12:04 PM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Quote:

Pierre Kewcharoen wrote: (Post 192781)
I suddenly feel the urge to wear a hakama decorated with pink roses because im feeling so dainty and delicate after watching this video.

lol don't forget to hold a pink rose with your teeth as you dip your partner :D

Pierre Kewcharoen 11-06-2007 02:31 PM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Quote:

Rafael Ayala wrote: (Post 193367)
Not as much as they loved the line-dancing aikido video in youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=990kdheTIOY I found that one funnier. Too bad I saw the tango video first.

Nothing like impressing the crowd by showing off exciting moves like "STEP FOWARD" and "STEP BACK" and the extremely dangerous technique of "SLAPPING AIR"

wideawakedreamer 11-06-2007 08:26 PM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Yeah, I bet the MMA guys are quaking in their...hmmm... do they wear boots?

Pierre Kewcharoen 11-07-2007 08:31 AM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Quote:

Rafael Ayala wrote: (Post 193406)
Yeah, I bet the MMA guys are quaking in their...hmmm... do they wear boots?

Pancrase lets u wear boots but in turn you gotta wear bottoms that look like speedos.

mjchip 11-07-2007 04:42 PM

Re: Aiki Tango
 
Quote:

Rafael Ayala wrote: (Post 191294)

:disgust:

Mark


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:33 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.