PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Brazil

Please visit our sponsor:

brunotex
03-03-2006, 03:51 AM
Hello Everyone!

My name is Bruno Teixeira. Im from So Paulo, Brazil, and I have been training in Aikido for about 4 years under Wagner Bull Sensei (Brazil Aikikai). Now Im 2 kyu (we use colored belts, so I use blue belt). I have been wearing hakama since Im 3 kyu.

I am looking forward to have good conversations with everyone.

Bruno.

crbateman
03-03-2006, 08:07 AM
Welcome aboard, Bruno.

akiy
03-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Hi Bruno,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

Michael O'Brien
03-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey Bruno,
Welcome from Nashville, Tn.

aikidoc
03-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Welcome Burno. Have you had a chance to train with Kato Sensei when he's visited Wagner's dojo?

brunotex
03-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Thank you everybody. You are very kind.

Welcome Burno. Have you had a chance to train with Kato Sensei when he's visited Wagner's dojo?

YES!!! Kato Sensei is amazing!! In fact, Ive attended of his all seminars in So Paulo.
But we are waiting him again. There is so much to learn !!!!
Kato Sensei is among all great masters one of my favorites....he left many many fans in Brazil!!

Regards, Bruno.

Shoshin
03-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi Bruno

I spent some time in Sao Paulo last June. I stayed two weeks in the Dojo Central with a friend.

I am student of SAKANASHI Sensei, in Buenos Aires.

Please, feel free to write to me.

nevesdaniel@hotmail.com

brunotex
03-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Hi Bruno

I spent some time in Sao Paulo last June. I stayed two weeks in the Dojo Central with a friend.

I am student of SAKANASHI Sensei, in Buenos Aires.

Please, feel free to write to me.

nevesdaniel@hotmail.com

Hi Daniel,
Of course I remember you!! We trained together a few times. I know it is difficult for you to remember me, but I will post some photos.

Nick Simpson
03-06-2006, 03:23 AM
Hi Bruno!

Jorge Garcia
03-06-2006, 04:07 AM
Thank you everybody. You are very kind.

YES!!! Kato Sensei is amazing!! In fact, Ive attended of his all seminars in So Paulo.
But we are waiting him again. There is so much to learn !!!!
Kato Sensei is among all great masters one of my favorites....he left many many fans in Brazil!!

Regards, Bruno.

Welcome Bruno,
I am a student of Kato Sensei from Texas. Your teacher, Wagner Bull is my friend and he has been every kind to me. Please give him my regards! (mis saludos)
Best wishes,