PDA

View Full Version : SouthEastern Seminars March/April

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Michael O'Brien
02-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Here are the upcoming seminars in the SouthEast for March and April I'm aware of so far. I was wondering who may be attending which ones. I'm going to try to make a couple and was wondering who I might have the pleasure of meeting from the forum.

MARCH
03-05 - Beecher, IL - Paul Kang Sensei
10-12 - Jeffersontown, KY - Kevin Choate Sensei
17-19 - Columbus, OH - Kevin Choate Sensei
17-19 - Arlington, VA - Frank Doran Sensei
24-26 - Tallahassee, FL - George Ledyard Sensei
31-02 - Carbondale, IL - Marsha Turner Sensei

APRIL
14-16 - Chicago, IL - Hiroshi Ikeda Sensei
21-23 - Louisville, KY - Mary Heiny Sensei
28-30 - Nashville, TN - Hiroshi Ikeda Sensei *ATTENDING*
28-30 - Richmond, VA - Mary Heiny Sensei

ccain85
02-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Here are the upcoming seminars in the SouthEast for March and April I'm aware of so far. I was wondering who may be attending which ones. I'm going to try to make a couple and was wondering who I might have the pleasure of meeting from the forum.

MARCH
03-05 - Beecher, IL - Paul Kang Sensei
10-12 - Jeffersontown, KY - Kevin Choate Sensei
17-19 - Columbus, OH - Kevin Choate Sensei
17-19 - Arlington, VA - Frank Doran Sensei
24-26 - Tallahassee, FL - George Ledyard Sensei
31-02 - Carbondale, IL - Marsha Turner Sensei

APRIL
14-16 - Chicago, IL - Hiroshi Ikeda Sensei
21-23 - Louisville, KY - Mary Heiny Sensei
28-30 - Nashville, TN - Hiroshi Ikeda Sensei *ATTENDING*
28-30 - Richmond, VA - Mary Heiny Sensei

well.. if you come to carbondale, il to see marsha turner sensei, then you will meet me. i will also be in nashville april 28-30 to see ikeda sensei.

Michael O'Brien
02-23-2006, 10:56 PM
Clint,
GREAT! I'll definitely be at the Nashville Seminar and hope to make Carbondale as one of the others. We were actually talking seminars this morning after class and that was one of the ones that came up.

I'm also hoping to make the two in KY since that is only about a 3 hour drive for me.

ccain85
02-23-2006, 11:32 PM
Clint,
GREAT! I'll definitely be at the Nashville Seminar and hope to make Carbondale as one of the others. We were actually talking seminars this morning after class and that was one of the ones that came up.

I'm also hoping to make the two in KY since that is only about a 3 hour drive for me.

I am sure that Mary sensei, and the rest of the gang probably know about the Turner sensei seminar. If they don't, be sure and tell everyone in your dojo that we would love to have them.

Jim Sorrentino
02-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Michael,

Thanks for including Aikido of Northern Virginia's seminar with Frank Doran-sensei on your list! There are still spaces available for this event, but people should register before March 10. This will be Doran-sensei's fifth visit to ANV. For a flyer and registration/waiver form, please go to http://www.aikido-nova.org/doranflyer2006.pdf.

See you on the mat!

Jim Sorrentino

ccain85
02-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Michael,

Thanks for including Aikido of Northern Virginia's seminar with Frank Doran-sensei on your list! There are still spaces available for this event, but people should register before March 10. This will be Doran-sensei's fifth visit to ANV. For a flyer and registration/waiver form, please go to http://www.aikido-nova.org/doranflyer2006.pdf.

See you on the mat!

Jim Sorrentino

I have always wanted to meet Doran sensei, but a road trip to Virginia is a little out of my budget right now.

Michael O'Brien
02-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Michael,

See you on the mat!

Jim Sorrentino

Jim,
You're welcome; At a little over 9 hours from Nashville, Tn I definitely consider you guys part of the SouthEast. I don't know if I'll make it this year or not I'm still planning vacation and finances for all of this stuff right now.

If I don't meet you there then hopefully our paths will cross somewhere else in the near future.