PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Michigan

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

TonyI
02-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Good To See There Are So Many Who Still Follow The Teachings Of O' Sensei. There Does Not Seem To Be Many In Southeastern Michigan Where I Live.

Michael O'Brien
02-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Tonny,
Welcome from Nashville, Tn. Maybe you can start a new movement there in SE Michigan?

akiy
02-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Hi Tony,

Welcome to AikiWeb.

-- Jun

chris w
02-09-2006, 07:00 AM
[QUOTE=Tony IannettaThere Does Not Seem To Be Many In Southeastern Michigan Where I Live.[/QUOTE]

i have found that there are plenty of yoshinkan and yoshokai dojos around, but no aikikai. i drive to ohio to train.

chris w
02-09-2006, 07:10 AM
There Does Not Seem To Be Many In Southeastern Michigan Where I Live.

thats better

rachmass
02-09-2006, 09:51 AM
Hey Chris, you gave misinformation my friend.

Aikikai dojos are in Ann Arbor and Lansing if you are anywhere near there. No need to drive to Toledo unless you are in Monroe, in which case it is closer.

Welcome to aikiweb fellow Michigander :)

nathansnow
02-09-2006, 11:12 AM
That's too bad Tony.

chris w
02-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Hey Chris, you gave misinformation my friend.

Aikikai dojos are in Ann Arbor and Lansing if you are anywhere near there. No need to drive to Toledo unless you are in Monroe, in which case it is closer.

yes , you are right, i apologize. and how did you guess that i live in monroe? you must be psychic ;)

fanaraikido
02-09-2006, 02:02 PM

hmmmmmmmmm So where do you think my style of Aikido came from?? hmmmmmmmm do you care to elaborate

Bronson
02-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Good To See There Are So Many Who Still Follow The Teachings Of O' Sensei.

Hi Tony,

Always nice to see another Michigander on the boards. If you're ever over towards the west coast drop a line in the forums and I'm sure we'll be able to find you some places to train :)

Have you tried the DOJO SEARCH (http://www.aikiweb.com/search/) here at AikiWeb? It's a great resource. It pulls up 27 entries for Michigan (I know not all are still active) but it's a great place to start.

Bronson